FeedbackLoop Srl (hereinafter FeedbackLoop) has created an Application for mobile devices by designing a peer-to-peer continuous feedback platform, with the aim of enabling individuals to self-regulate their behaviour thanks to cognitive awareness of impact and insights.
- Description of Services
Feedbackloop is a “continuous feedback” platform which allows people to have daily improvement insights on their own device or Company devices. Like a personal coach, the Application collects data for the User and present the information to her/him to understand what is own impact on the work, what relationships develop in the team and with colleagues, and what can be specifically improved. All in a private and reserved space.
Following a meeting, an appointment or any professional interaction, the Application enables people to record their mood and feedback towards their colleagues. This information generates private and protected individual dashboards.
Only the individual, through her/his dashboard, has the possibility to access own data: the trend of her/his own emotional state and the behaviours observed by the other Community members to whom she/he has requested feedback.
The Application is divided into three areas:
- Reflect: where you can record your mood, view the progress over time, within specific activities, with the people in your community and learn about the mood of the people in the community towards you.
- Impact: where it is possible to request feedback from Community members and view the progress of own behaviour as observed by the other people.
- Connect: where you can connect via chat with Community members (up to a maximum of 3 messages).
- Account creation and management
In order to become part of the Community, it is necessary to proceed with activation of User account on the FeedbackLoop Platform.
The User is responsible for her/his own login credentials on FeedbackLoop, and is solely responsible for all activities occurring within that account.
If the User believes that someone has logged into her/his account, she/he is kindly requested to immediately contact: email@example.com
At any time the User can decide to deactivate the account, for any reason, by sending an email, with the subject “REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT CANCELLATION”, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Behaviour of Community members
Even if FeedbackLoop makes every reasonable effort in order to favour Users with a respectful and useful experience through functions allowing members to manage their shared information, notifications and in general their own privacy, the User acknowledges to be the only one responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations and obligations applicable to the Platform usage.
Furthermore, when using the Platform, the User undertakes:
- not to send false, misleading, harmful or fraudulent information to FeedbackLoop (in particular when the account is created or updated);
- not to speak or behave in any way or publish, and/or send any content, through the Platform, of a defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, offensive, inappropriate, violent, threatening, harassing, racist, or xenophobic nature, or with sexual connotations, containing incitement to violence, discrimination or hatred, activities encouraging the use of illegal substances, or more generally contrary to the purposes of the Platform, which could violate the rights of FeedbackLoop or a third party, or that is contrary to morality and/or public order;
- not to adopt, through the Platform usage, vexatious, discriminatory and harassing behaviour towards other members;
- not to violate the rights and image of FeedbackLoop, in particular its intellectual property rights;
- not to open more than one account on the Platform;
- License from FeedbackLoop
Therefore, the User agrees not to:
- copy, modify, transmit, create derivative works, make use of or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Platform without prior written consent from FeedbackLoop;
- use robots, bots, spiders, crawlers, scrapers, search/recovery applications, proxies or other manual or automatic devices, or methods or processes to access, retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigation structure or the presentation of the Service or its contents;
- use the Platform in any way which could interfere with, interrupt or negatively affect the Service, or the servers or networks connected to the Platform;
- upload viruses or other harmful codes, or anyway compromise the safety of the Platform;
- create headings or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to hide the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Platform;
- “process” or “duplicate” any part of the Platform without prior written permission from FeedbackLoop;
- modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, decode, decipher, decompile or all the same disassemble any part of the Platform, or push others to do so;
- use or develop all third-party applications interacting with the Platform or information of other users without our written consent;
- use, access or publish the FeedbackLoop Application programming interface without our written consent;
- probe, examine or test the vulnerability of our Service, or any system or network;
- encourage or promote any activity that violates this Agreement.
FeedbackLoop can investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized Platform usage, including the suspension and/or deactivation of the Account.
It is possible to download any software supplied by us, and automatically install updates, improvements or new features. You can manage the automatic download via the device settings.
- License to FeedbackLoop
With the aim of allowing us to make available and provide our Services, the User grants FeedbackLoop a global, non-exclusive, royalty-free license, which can be sub-licensed and transferred to utilize, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, display and execute information (including contents) that it uploads, sends, stores or receives on our Platform or through it.
The User can revoke this license at any time by deleting her/his own contents or account.
For technical reasons, deleted content may continue to exist in backup copies (not visible to other users) for a limited period of time.
- Account suspension, access limitation and termination
The User can interrupt her/his contractual relations with FeedbackLoop at any time, without costs and without giving any reasons.
- resolve immediately and without notice the General Terms and Conditions of Use which bind the User to FeedbackLoop;
- limit the access and Platform usage by the User;
- temporarily or permanently suspend the account.
When this should prove necessary, the User will be informed of the application of such measure in order to allow her/him to provide explanations to FeedbackLoop.
FeedbackLoop will decide, at its sole discretion, whether or not to remove the applied measures.
- Personal data
- Availability and functionality of the Platform
FeedbackLoop will try as far as possible to keep the Platform constantly accessible, every day and at any hour. However, access to the Platform may be temporarily suspended, without notice, due to maintenance, migration or update technical interventions, or due to interruptions or limitations related to the operation of the network.
Furthermore, FeedbackLoop, on its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify or suspend access to the Platform or its functions, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently.
- Limitations of liability
We will use reasonable diligence and expertise in providing our Services to the User and in keeping them in a safe, secure and error-free environment, but we do not guarantee that the Services will always operate without interruptions, delays or imperfections. Assuming the use of reasonableness, diligence and expertise, we are relieved in the event of: losses not caused by our violation of these Conditions or by our other actions; losses not reasonably foreseeable by us or by the User at the time of signing these Conditions; potential offensive, inappropriate, obscene, illicit or otherwise deplorable contents published/sent by others through our Platform and events beyond our reasonable control.
- Applicable lawDisputes
We try to provide clear rules in order to limit or, hopefully, avoid disputes among us and users. In the event of a dispute, we invite users to contact us in advance in order to amicably resolve it.